- You warrant to us that you are at least 18 years old and a resident in Singapore at the time of your application for the ZALORA VIP membership (“Membership”). In order to sign up for ZALORA VIP you need a registered ZALORA customer account.
- Your ZALORA VIP Membership term is valid for a period of twelve (12) months at a time. We will automatically renew your membership every twelve (12) months by charging the then prevailing ZALORA VIP Membership fee to the same credit card or payment method used for your previous Membership term. If such credit card or payment method is no longer available, we may charge the Membership fee to any credit card you have saved in your registered ZALORA customer account with us. We will send you a reminder of the automatic renewal one (1) month before expiry and another reminder two (2) weeks before expiry of such term on your registered ZALORA customer account. Please let us know if you do not wish to renew your Membership.
- You can cancel your Membership within the first thirty (30) days if you have not made any eligible purchase using the ZALORA VIP Membership by contacting ZALORA customer service. Once an eligible purchase has been made your Membership cannot be cancelled.
Membership in the program entitles you to:
- Unlimited* express shipping as indicated on the product pages (unless stated otherwise) for your orders of products marked as “Sold by ZALORA” at www.zalora.sg (see express shipping terms here); and unlimited* free shipping for products sold by selected Marketplace Sellers , marked as "Sold by Seller" ;during your ZALORA VIP Membership term at no additional cost.
We strive to meet the promised delivery times, but we seek your understanding that during certain periods deliveries might take a little longer. *Means there is no limit on the number of orders that would enable you to enjoy free or express shipping.
The ZALORA VIP delivery program applies to:
- Products marked “Sold by ZALORA” ZALORA on www.zalora.sg and which are fulfilled by ZALORA only;.
- Selected products marked as “Sold by Seller” on Marketplace
If only some items in your order are eligible for the ZALORA VIP program, you will pay additional shipping charges applicable to the ineligible items. Changing or combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preferences might affect ZALORA VIP eligibility. Certain purchases may only be entitled to Standard Shipping because of their size, weight, and other shipping characteristics.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse membership in the program at our sole discretion.
- We may send you emails and other communications related to the ZALORA VIP program and your membership (regardless of any settings or preferences related to your ZALORA account).
- You may not transfer or assign your membership or any benefits, including promotion codes for ZALORA VIP memberships or benefits, except as allowed in these terms. Program members may only utilize the Program benefits for themselves. Members are not permitted to purchase products for the purpose of resale, rental, or to ship products directly to third parties using ZALORA VIP benefits and such conduct shall be construed as breach or misuse of the program.
- From time to time, ZALORA may change the membership benefits. We will inform you of any changes.
- In addition to all other limitations and exclusions in ZALORA’s terms of service and to the fullest extent permitted by law, ZALORA and our directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of the program, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit ZALORA’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, and misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These exclusions and limitations of liability will apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and will survive cancellation or termination of your membership.
We may amend these Terms from time to time and may also from time to time withdraw, suspend, or change the ZALORA VIP BENEFITS or any part thereof. Such changes will take effect as from such date as we may determine. Further, we also reserve the right to revise the price of ZALORA VIP Membership fee from time to time. We will however notify you of such changes via email. If any change to these terms is found invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that change is severable and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining changes or conditions.
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE PROGRAM AND THE ZALORA VIP BENEFITS AFTER THE NOTICE OF A CHANGE TO THE TERMS OR BENEFIT HAS BEEN PROVIDED CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES, YOU MUST CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND INFORM US WITHIN SEVEN (7) DAYS AFTER THE DATE OF THE NOTICE.
We reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership in the program and you will forfeit any fees paid to us, if you a) are in breach of any of these terms or any applicable law, b) deemed or there are reasonable grounds to suspect you have committed fraud or misuse of the program, c) harmed or is likely to harm ZALORA’s interests. We may also terminate your membership in the program by notice for reasons not related to your breach of these terms at our sole discretion. If we do so, we will give you a prorated refund based on the number of full months remaining in your membership in the program at the point of termination. Our failure to insist upon or enforce your strict compliance with these Terms will not constitute a waiver of any of our rights. If you decide to terminate your membership in the program due to Agreement Changes, ZALORA may at its sole discretion, determine whether to provide a prorated refund of your membership fee based on the number of full months remaining in your membership in the program.
These terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Courts in Singapore.