1. There are 4 prizes to be awarded to the top spender of each day:
a. 1st March 2016 to 8th March 2016: 1 x 1 pair of tickets to Seoul by Scoot worth S$1,400.00;
- The pair of tickets are for Seoul, FLYBAG only.
- All other taxes, surcharges and additional charges excluded.
b. 9th March 2016 to 16th March 2016: 2 x 1 year supply of designer picks worth S$600.00 per person;
- Based on the winner’s style personality, a ZALORA designer will pre- select a list of SKUs for each winner to select from.
- Each winner will be entitled to select 12 times from the pre-selected list, capped at $600.00 in total value.
- Each winner’s prize will be based on the following categories:
- Female: Selection from women’s shoes, limited to ZALORA, Something Borrowed and Velvet brands only;
- Male: Selection from male apparel and accessories, limited to ZALORA and 24:01 brands only
c. 17th March 2016 to 24th March 2016: 1 x The White Rabbit voucher worth S$300.00;
- The winner will be awarded with a prize letter containing the S$300.00 voucher from The White Rabbit.
- The voucher is valid 3 months from the date of issue and must be used in a single transaction.
- The voucher is not valid unless it is duly stamped and signed by authorised personnel of The White Rabbit.
- The menu is subject to seasonal availability and changes.
- Reservation is subject to availability at The White Rabbit’s discretion.
- The voucher is not valid on Mondays, public holidays, eve of public holidays and dates with special events.
- Winner is strongly advised to make a reservation to avoid disappointment.
d. 25th March 2016 to 31st March 2016: 1 x LG G5 in Pink worth S$988.00
- This handphone model will only be available from 2 April 2016.
2. Each prize will be issued in the name of the winner. Strictly one prize per winner.
3. Each winner will win a prize as stated in Clause 1.
4. Each prize must be taken as is and no compensation will be payable if a winner, for any reason, is unable to use the prize as stated. If a winner is unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or a prize is not utilised within the time frame stated it will be forfeited and compensation will not be payable.
5. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services and will only be awarded to the winner 40 days after the date of purchase.
6. A ZALORA representative will contact each winner via email with redemption details. Each winner may also choose to contact a ZALORA representative via our customer service email or hotline. In order to claim the prize, contact with ZALORA must be made within 5 working days after being notified of the win, failing which the prize will be forfeited and passed on to the next winner.
7. ZALORA reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or photograph for publicity purposes.
8. To qualify for the prizes, participants consent to receiving promotional materials from ZALORA.
9. Each winner will be selected based on the minimum amount spent of S$100.00 in a single transaction on www.zalora.sg during ZALORA’s 4th birthday campaign giveaway (1st March 2016 – 31st March 2016).
10. Each winner will be selected after taking into account all returns and cancellations 40 days after the date of purchase.
11. Winners will be selected based on the following dates:
a. 1st March 2016 to 8th March 2016: selection of 1 winner
b. 9th March 2016 to 16th March 2016: selection of 2 winners (1 female and 1 male)
c. 17th March 2016 to 24th March 2016: selection of 1 winner
d. 25th March 2016 to 31st March 2016 selection of 1 winner
12. Each winner must collect the prizes from the ZALORA office by prior appointment with a ZALORA representative.
13. Unless otherwise stated, prizes are non-refundable and the standard conditions apply.
14. To the full extent permitted by law, ZALORA excludes liability for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to direct, indirect special or consequential loss or damage, loss of opportunity revenue or profit) arising out of or in connection with this promotion.
15. It is the winner's personal responsibility to comply with any health or government requirements and ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to valid passports and/or identity cards which meet the requirements of security to enjoy the staycation prize won. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
16. ZALORA DOES NOT MAKE ANY, AND HEREBY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL, LIABILITY, REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, GOOD AND WORKMANLIKE PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, RELATING TO THE PRIZES DETAILED IN CLAUSES 1(a) TO (c).