La Pommeraie de Brown 2016, Pessac Leognan, 14.0%, 750ml
S$ 78.00 S$ 47.40
- Lovely intense deep colour with purplish tints
- Fairly open in the nose but already complex with resinous hints of cedar wood, which on swirling develop towards woody and roasted-coffee notes along with hints of chocolate and cigar
- Very supple and fleshy on the first palate, then showing great balance as it evolves towards elegant structure and femininity
- The finish is long-lasting and aromatic, and the overall impression is underscored by robust, fresh tannins
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Length: 8 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Height: 32 cm
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.