Impero Bianco 2020, Veneto, 10.5%, 750ml
S$ 25.85 S$ 17.10
- About Vineyard:
- Our vineyard history was first documented at the beginning of last century when Antonio, our grand father, began to plant vines in the hills around the village of Terrossa
- A tireless and headstrong man didn’t loose faith when on returning from the First World War he found his vines destroyed by filossera
- Born in 1888, I remember him already old, always without shoes, with a wiry beard
- It was he who started to produce wines, in particular sweet ones, filtered using old Dutch filters
- These he sold transporting them in barrels and horse drawn carts to Verona’s and Vicenza’s typical bars called osterie and trattorie
- Following Antonio, came my father, a generous and charitable man, often too timid and certainly a noble man from the past in a world that didn’t always seen to belong to him He left us the nucleus of the actual building, no so many riches, but a big humanity
- Tasting Notes:
- Straw-yellow with gold reflections
- Fruity with sweet scents of apples
- Mellow and round at the mouth
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Length: 8 cm
- Width: 8 cm
- Height: 33 cm
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.