Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) - 15 ml
- Whilst Thyme essential oil can cause skin irritation, it has great value to help with concentration and to focus, as well as being an excellent bronchial and lung stimulant, making it valuable in bronchitis, coughs, colds, asthma and the like, while the warming qualities are great for rheumatism, sciatica, arthritis and gout.
- Properties: Anthelmintic, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antimicrobial, Antioxidant, Antiparasitic, Antiputrescent, Antirheumatic, Antiseptic (intestinal, pulmonary, genito-urinary), Antispasmodic, Antitussive, Antitoxic, Astringent, Aphrodisiac, Carminative, Cictrisant, Diuretic, Emmenagogue, Expectorant, Hypertensive, Nervine, Revulsive, Rubefacient, Stimulant (immune system, circulatory), Sudorific, Tonic, Vermifuge.
- Spiritually, Thyme instills spiritual fortitude. It dispels despondency and lethargy and can relieve depressive states of withdrawal, insecurity and self doubt.
- Diffuse: Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to help with bronchitis, coughs, respiratory problems, sinusitis, mucus congestion and muscular aches and pains.
- Massage: Thyme should always be diluted for any application to 1% or less. Blend with a carrier oil and myrtle essential oil to calm spasmodic coughing. As a blended massage oil it can assist with arthritis, bronchitis, colds, flu, coughs, gout, bruises, eczema, mucus congestion, muscular aches and pains, obesity and rheumatism. (If in doubt, try a skin patch test to see if you are sensitive to it).
- Precautions: It is a very potent oil and should not be used during pregnancy or in cases of high blood pressure. Because of the phenols (carvacrol and thymol), which can irritate mucus membranes and cause skin irritation, it should not be used for skin care products, and in general should be used in low concentrations.
- Colour: Clear to pale yellow/red
- Consistency: Thin to medium
- Aromatic Scent: Herbaceous, musty, slightly balsamic and woody
- Note: Middle
- Blends well with: Bergamot, Grapefruiut, Orange, Lavender, Lemon, Cedarwood, Oregano, Rosemary and Pine Oil.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.