Neroli Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium) - 5 ml
- Rejuvenates skin and stimulates the growth of new and healthy cells
- Reduces apprearance of stretch marks and scars
- Excellent in skincare for dry or sensitive skin
- Calming & anti-stress action helpful for PMS & menopause
- Highly fragrant, non-irritant and non-sensitizing
- Antidepressant, antiseptic, antibacterial, antispasmodic & aphrodisiac
- Tonic for the nervous system
- Relieves anxiety and helps with insomnia
- Helpful for stomach disorders and menstrual cramps
- Antiseptic property helps with cuts and wounds
- Useful for coughs and colds and eases breathing
- May help with sexual dysfunction when blended with massage oil
100% Pure & Therapeutic grade essential oil that helps with overall wellness, beauty and health. Can be used in a diffuser, or diluted with carrier oil for topical application and massage.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.