Melissa 3% in Jojoba - Organic (3% Melissa officinalis in Simmondsia chinensis ) - 10 ml
- Properties: Antidepressant, cordial, nervine, emmenagogue, sedative, antispasmodic, stomachic, antibacterial, carminative, diaphoretic, febrifuge, hypotensive, sudorific and tonic substance.
- Spiritually, Melissa essential oil is used to harmonise the mind and body. It will help those who are sensitive and feel pressure easily. .
- Diffuse: Diffuse in a burner or vaporiser to assist with fighting depression as well as having a greatly calming effect on the mind, reducing fevers, easing headaches, and for combating nausea. withx
- Massage: As this is already in carrier oil, apply directly to help with fever, headaches, depression, feeling jittery and stressed-out, settle upset stomachs and fighting fungal infections.
- Colour: Clear to pale yellow/red
- Consistency: Thin to medium
- Aromatic Scent: Sweet, fresh and citrus like.
- Note: Top/Middle
- Blends well with: Basil, Roman chamomile, Rose, geranium, frankincense, lavender and ylang-ylang.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.