Jojoba Oil (Cold Pressed) - 125ml
- Very similar to skin's natural sebum, highly compatible with human skin
- Great for oily skin, because it dissolves sebum and limits oil production
- Non greasy and absorbs easily
- Excellent for nourishing skin
- Moisturises and conditions dry and frizzy hair
- Dissolves sebum build-up, clearing pores for clearer skin and unblocking scalp follicles for better hair growth
- Protects skin while allowing it to breathe
- Reduces the effects of sunburn
- An antioxidant with antiaging benefits
- Healing for inflamed skins, psoriasis, eczema and any sort of dermatitis.
- Can be used in skincare, haircare and massage
100% Natural & Plant-based moisturing oil, great for skin and hair care. Also suitable for massage.
- Delivery above $50* Free
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by The Natural & Organic Co. and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.