Eucalyptus, Lemon (Eucalyptus Citriodora) - 15ml
- When diluted, can be used in massage to soothe aching muscles and joints
- Used for many different skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, ticks, lice and skin infections
- Valuable for burns as it helps to form new tissue as the burn heals
- Deters mosquitoes and insects in general
- Steam inhalation an effective natural treatment for colds and easing nasal congestion
- Treats fungal infections (candida, ringworm)
- Combines well with Bergamot to treat cold sores and other viral infections
- Cannot be used as a dietary supplement
- Colour: Clear to pale yellow
- Consistency: Thin
- Aromatic Scent: Camphoraceous with a sweet citronella scent
- Note: Middle
- Blends well with: Basil, cedarwood, citronella, ginger, lavender, lemon, lemon myrtle, frankincense and tea tree
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.