Lactic Acid 5% + HA
S$ 12.00 S$ 11.40
- This formula is supported by the addition of purified Tasmanian pepperberry extract to offer a comforting benefit to the skin in effort to reduce sensitivity that is associated with acid use. The formula is further supported with the inclusion of hyaluronic acid for multi-depth hydration.
- This pH of this formula is approximately 3.8 and Lactic Acid has a pKa of 3.8. When pKa is close to pH, there is an ideal balance between salt and acidity, maximizing the efficacy of the acid and reducing the potential of developing irritation.
- Lactic Acid should not be used on sensitive, peeling or compromised skin. Please refer to additional sun protection note and other warnings in provided Directions.
- While Lactic Acid can result in quick visible benefits, we generally suggest indirect forms of skin exfoliation in favour of direct forms such as this formula due to potential inflammation and sensitivity associated with acids.
1. The Tasmanian Pepperberry derivative included in this formula is of plant origin and as such will vary in colour seasonally. This colour variation may be apparent in the formula from time to time.
2. While exfoliating acids can result in quick visible benefits, we generally suggest indirect forms of skin exfoliation for a gentler approach. Please refer to NIOD's Non-Acid Acid Precursor for such a reference.
Aqua (Water), Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
- Apply once per day, ideally in the PM.
- Can be diluted with other treatments to reduce strength until skin develops tolerance.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Refer to our in-depth guide to patch testing.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.