Blue Wave - Flower Shaped Saucer
Catching the waves on earthenware is what the Blue Wave collection is all about. It boasts a creative take on the soothing way of the ocean as the breeze passes by. This wave crest design is a Japanese classic called Seigaiha, or ‘blue sea and waves as it’s translated.
The Blue Wave pattern symbolizes life and strength, which goes well with these durable, expert-quality ceramics. Avail of this dinnerware decorated with a striking deep ocean blue hue. Bowls, plates, and saucers are rimmed in red, adding an eye-catching accent.
These arty pieces from the Blue Wave collection will take you back to the calming ripples of the ocean.
Table Matters uses finely sourced materials that are strictly tested for toughness, durability, and integrity.
We are SGS certified:
Lead and Cadmium Free
Free30 days Return(7 days for Pre-loved
and Fine Jewellery items)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Colour||Blue, White, Red|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.