Two Tone Clarinet Cufflinks
This item is returnable but non- exchangeable.
The clarinet is a family of woodwind instruments. The English form clarinet is found as early as 1733. Today, the clarinet is commonly used in classical music (such as concert bands, orchestras, chamber music, and solo repertoire), military bands, marching bands, klezmer, and jazz. Used to play the clarinet back in your school military band? This is perfect for you!
This item is sold by Splice and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.