Jerry Cans Cufflinks
This item is returnable but non- exchangeable.
The jerry can was designed in Germany in the 1930s for military use to hold 20L of fuel.
A common store in our Singapore Army as well. It has been used to hold both fuel and also water.
Buy one for that GE storeman or for yourself to commerate your time in the army!
This item is sold by Splice and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.