Serum UV Moisturiser SPF50, PA+++ , 35ml
Shield your skin against UV, blue light, pores and Maskne all with an invisible warrior. Your invisible shield, Serum UV Moisturizer leaves no whitecast on the skin as it is a smart blend of physical and chemical sunscreen agents, providing a broad UVA-UVB protection, boasting SPF 50+ PA +++ protection.
Containing skin-loving ingredients such as niacinamide and cica to soothe and protect the skin against Maskne. Physical filters and Vitamin E are present to not only protect your skin against UV exposure, but also to help protect against blue light emitted from excessive screen time. Its unique light weight milky texture acts as a moisturizer as well, including super hyaluronic acid for a moisture boost. All delivered in a delightfully relaxing lavender scent.
Why You'll Love It
3 of Skin Inc’s hero serums, Licorice, Hyaluronic and Niacinamide. This UV moisturizer not only protects the skin from UV exposure, it also nourishes it.
Antioxidants (Vitamin E) and physical filters to shield against chronic blue light exposure.
Niacinamide to tackle maskne and pores, and also contains Licorice and Cica to soothe the skin.
Its light-as-a-feather milky texture does not compromise on hydration as it is packed with super hyaluronic acid, consisting super hyaluronic that lock in moisture better while protecting the skin.
All of these benefits delivered with a delightfully relaxing lavender scent.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Cyclomethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Niacinamide, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, PEG-100 stearate, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-20 alkylglucoside, C14-22 alcohols, Stearic acid, Aluminum Hydroxide, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Chenopodium Quinoa Seed Extract, Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Seed Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract
What Else You'll Need to Know
- 70.6% of Skin Identity Checks face 6 or more hours of screen time a day.
- 23.7% face 4-6 hours and only 5.7% face less than 3 hours of screen time.
- 90% of Skin Aging is caused by exposure to UV.
UVA rays penetrate through windows and you may still be exposed to it indoors.
Is sunscreen bad for acne?
Contrary to popular belief, sunscreen doesn't cause acne but instead it benefits to wear sun screen on all skin types, especially acne-prone skin! This is to reduce further inflammation and pigmentation of acne scars that can be caused by strong UV rays. UV rays are the main cause of pigmentation as UV rays increases melanin production, causing cells to darken. Getting burned too many times can also leave you with premature lines and wrinkles, and increase your risk for skin cancer. You want to protect your skin when you're outside in the sun, no matter what skin type you have.
Is physical or chemical sunscreen better for acne?
A physical sunscreen is often heavier and thicker on the skin than a chemical sunscreen with the same SPF. Therefore, physical sunscreens might not be the best choice for oily or acne-prone skins. Mineral actives alone often offer less protection from damaging UVA radiation than chemical filters. The best solution to both the downsides is to have a combination of both physical and chemical sunscreen agents in a lightweight, milky, non-sticky formula that provides broad UVA-UVB protection.
What kind of sunscreen should people who have cystic acne look for?
What should they avoid? Look for matte formulas if you have oily skin, but drier skin types can also have cystic acne, so those with dry skin should look for an SPF with hydrating properties. As a general rule of thumb, your skin should feel moisturized but not greasy after applying SPF.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.