Shiseido Extra Rich Cleansing Milk
For dry skin: Defends skin's essential hydration while gently cleansing impurities away. Rich liquid becomes a soft but powerful lather that even removes harmful oxidized sebum.
- Removes damaging pollutants.
- Rice Germ Oil, Silk Extract and TMG* soften skin and draw impurities to the surface.
- Skin wrapping ingredients remain after cleansing, to keep skin smooth and fresh.
- Contains pure Kirishima mineral spring water.
- Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate and Rice Germ Oil support skin's moisturizing ability.
- Japanese Yuzu Seed Extract enhances skin's power to lock in moisture.
- *Made from sugar beets, TMG clears dead skin cells and soften skin.
Dispense one pump of Cleansing Milk onto your palm. Add a small amount of water and work into a lather. Wash your entire face and rinse thoroughly.
- Delivery above $40* Free
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by Shiseido Official Store and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.