SENSOLI Cinnamon (Bark) Pure Essential Oil 10ml
Cinnamon Bark has been used for thousands of years in both the East and West to treat a number of problems from diarrhoea, colds, rheumatism, aches and pains, digestive disorders and much more. It is also widely used in pharmaceutical preparations as a carminative, a tonic or a stomachic and you will often find it in toothpaste, mouth washes and nasal sprays.
Cinnamon bark oil is especially good for the digestive system. It calms spasms of the digestive tract and can ease symptoms such as colitis, flatulence, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, nausea and vomiting. Use in moderation as this oil can be a dermal irritant and can cause sensitisation.
SENSOLI essential oils come in a 10ml brown glass bottle with a child safety and tamper proof cap.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Material||100% Pure Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil.|
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.