“The blue of a clear sky just minutes after sundown.”
The sapphire is the birthstone for the month of September. The name sapphire is derived from the Latin word ““saphirus” and the Greek word “sapheiros,” both meaning blue.
It is believed to serve as protection and bring luck, and increase one’s faith and hope. Also, it is said to brings gifts of fulfillment, joy, prosperity, inner peace and beauty. Some wore it to ward off illness or as protection while traveling.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||Protect your silver jewellery from chemicals.|
|Material||Sterling silver, Sapphire|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
Stone size : 3.5mm dia. SapphireRing size : 16.5mm
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here