RISIS 24K Gold Plated Natural Dendrobium Thong Chai Orchid Slider /w Crystal Tailend
RISIS orchid sliders can be worn in 6 uniquely different ways, by sliding the orchid pendant up or down the chain, according to your preference, it can be worn in three different styles of long necklace, a choker, a belt or a scarf pin.
This unique piece of jewelry is made from fresh orchid handpicked from the nursery, the best blooms are then hand shaped and crafted into delicated pieces encapsulated in Swiss gold and precious metal, preserving the best moments of nature in forever.
This item is sold by RISIS and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||For jewellery care, keep it clean with a mixture of mild detergent and a little water. Rinse it well and dry thoroughly. You may choose to also clean it with a polishing cloth. Do not use liquid jewellery dips.|
|Material||Real Orchid, 24K Gold Plated|
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
Approx 4.0 x 2.5 cm
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package. You can drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, island-wide!
- For more details, please see our FAQs here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.