Riedel Decanter Macon 2017/01
The M Series was first introduced in 2017, designed for gentle decanting and therefore perfect for vintage red wines, young white wines, champagnes and orange wine. The inspiration for these new decanters came from elaborately finished cognac and whisky bottles, reinterpreted by Maximilian J. Riedel for this collection.
RIEDEL has become known for their double-decanting decanters that vigorously aerate wines and are therefore unsuitable for older wines. The traditional designs of the M Series caters to wine lovers who desire an easy-to-use decanter without any fuss. They are functional and beautiful instruments for everyday use.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
This product is handmade. Please handwash only.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.