Prestigio Delights Superior Quality Eel Fish Maw (Less Oil) 200g
S$ 12.00 S$ 10.00
- Eel Fish Maw called squid glue, squid belly. Made of sea bream, the squid is long, slender, and thin and hollow. The ends are pointed like horns and white is slightly yellow.
- Fish Maw is an internal gas-filled organ found in most fish.
- Fish Maw can be used as an auxiliary respiratory organ to provide oxygen to fish.
- It is used as a raw material for seafood cooking in some Asian countries, including Chinese cuisine.
- The fish belly is rich in collagen, and its taste is not obvious and it has astringency.
- It is mainly made up of stew or fried garlic. In addition to being used as a tonic, fish gelatin can also be used for beauty and beauty.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.