Aohata Terrine Smoked Hokkaido Salmon Paste 73g
S$ 10.00 S$ 8.30
- Because it is easily damaged after opening, put it in a refrigerator (10 degrees or less) and eat it within 2 days.
- The surface may be discolored or water has separated, but this is not a quality problem.
- Need refrigeration after opening (less than 10 degrees)
- The crab is symbiosis with the persimmon.
- Ingredients: oysters (from Hiroshima Prefecture), vegetables (onions, spinach), egg yolks, vegetable oil, oyster extract, anchovy sauce, wine, saute garlic paste, salt, egg yolk oil, sugar, yeast extract powder, spices, thickening Agent (processed starch, xanthan gum), seasoning (amino acid etc.), (a part of the raw material includes eggs, wheat, soy, pork)
- 1 tablespoon (20g) of nutritional ingredients
- Energy 24 kcal, protein 0.8 g, lipid 1.5 g, carbohydrate 1.8 g, sodium 139 mg
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.