Woven Palm And Leather Tote Tote bag
* Size : L25 X W18 X H25 (CM)
* Color : Tan, Black
* Material : Straw, Wicker
* All measurements are approximate with normal 1-3 cm inherent error and are provided for informational purpose only
* Color deviation may occurred between product images and actual products
- No exchange/return for personal products including but not limited to earrings, swimsuits, swim trunks, underwear, briefs, socks, leggings, pantyhose or any other hygiene products, skincare products and makeup products.
- The returned product(s) must be in their original purchase condition, including the original tags, manufacturer's containers, product packaging, dust bags, hangers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, all accessories and the independent numbered security strap which is intact and still remains attached to the product(s). All of the above-mentioned items shall not be lost or damaged, and the related product(s) has/have not been worn, washed, used, or amended in any manner. All packaging must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner. The product(s) returned should be in good condition for second sale at our sole discretion. Any non-compliance with the above-mentioned will lead to rejection of the exchange/return request.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here