Clinical Ceramide-Enriched Firming Eye Cream
- Vitamin C visibly firms & brightens eye area
- Retinol quickly reduces the look of deep wrinkles
- Rich, creamy lotion intensely hydrates
- Use twice daily as needed
- Low-strength 0.01% retinol concentration
Why is it different?
A ceramide-rich blend of wrinkle-fighting ingredients including anti-aging retinol, multiple forms of antioxidant vitamin C and targeted peptides, delivers visibly firmer, youthful-looking skin.
All Paula’s Choice products are 100% fragrance free, clinically proven to be non-irritating, and never tested on animals.
What does it do?
This extremely hydrating eye cream blends five ceramides and fatty acids to restore skin’s youthful resilience and firmer appearance. Four forms of vitamin C, retinol, peptides and plant-derived brighteners visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and under eye darkness.
How to use
Apply sparingly to the entire eye area using a gentle patting motion. For daytime, follow with a broad-spectrum sunscreen rated SPF 30 or greater.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.|
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.