Ollie Sweet Orange Essential Oil 10ml
Orange oil is great for treating dry, irritated or calloused skin. Its also has amazing cleaning properties, skin healing properties, and above all, smells delicious! It’s a happy oil!!If you want a taste of that yummy orange flavour, sweet orange essential oil is food grade, which means you can add it to your food. Hello, orange cake! And it aids digestion and is great for calming the tummy!Sweet orange oil is considered a great oil for children for its mild and gentle properties.
Orange oil, like most citrus oils, is rich in benefits and is used in various topical applications, for internal consumption and for its cleaning properties. Adding a few drops to your diffuser or dabbing a bit on your skin (with a carrier oil, of course) alleviates the nervous system by easing stress, nervous tension and exhaustion, anxiety. Just a quick sniff, can calm the butterflies in your tummy!Add a few drops to your hand wash, skin cream, face pack to nourish the skin, thanks to its antiseptic and anti oxidant properties.It’s a great oil to have to add to your laundry detergent, household/kitchen disinfectant spray to rid grime and grease and germs! Oh! Your laundry will come out smelling so wonderful.Your immune system can gain from this versatile oil. Dilute this oil in any carrier oil and apply it on your neck and chest to get relief from mild colds, cough, or bronchitis. Or use it just to boost your immunity!Being a great digestive oil, you can this food grade oil in your cooking.Regulates the digestive system and great for relieving flatulence, you can add a drop or two to your food for some instant punchy orange flavour.By diffusing a few drops in the room, this uplifting and joyful oil is great for parties and celebrations. SWEET ORANGE OIL DIFFUSER BLEND3 drops sweet orange essential oil2 drops peppermint essential oil1 drop kochi lemongrass essential oil
If you are using sweet orange oil on your skin, please make sure to dilute it well with a carrier oil. Although Ollie's sweet orange oil is edible, please consume it sparingly! Remember, it takes many, many oranges to make each bottle of sweet orange oil, so each drop is highly concentrated.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.