Ollie Spearmint Essential Oil 30ml
If you love the cooling, minty taste in your toothpaste or candy, then you are already familiar with the taste and smell of spearmint oil!Spearmint essential oil is produced by steam distilling the flowers and leaves of the plant.
Spearmint essential oil is a milder alternative to other mint essential oils due to almost nil menthol presence, but that doesn’t reduce its cooling power! Its crisp, cool aroma is uplifting and helps improve concentration and focus. Helps in revitalising and energizing the body and mind.It’s a wonderful child safe oil and its clean fragrance makes it appealing to children. It would make them think of mint candies!
Spearmint oil is also widely used in gums, candies, and dental products for its minty taste, and to promote fresh breath. It is also used for its various digestive benefits.Spearmint essential oil is gentle enough to use topically or while cooking—without losing any of its freshness.
Itchy scalp anyone? Try using a few drops into your shampoo for an invigorating and refreshing scalp treatment.
We can’t say enough as to how awesomely gentle spearmint is for kids- be it for topical use or diffusing. It works well as a decongestant for kids, who are otherwise sensitive to stronger oils. It can also be diffused in your child’s room to help give them a boost in concentration while studying.
If you are feeling sluggish or lethargic, and need a quick boost, give this oil a quick sniff or try diffusing it instead. You’ll help yourself by giving your mood a positive lift! No more caffeine!
Super hot and need to cool down? Try adding a few drops of spearmint oil to your body wash and add it to your bath for a cooling session. Sounds awesome for our humid SG weather!
The anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties of spearmint essential oil make it a great disinfectant. It helps to get rid of both external and internal infections. It’s especially effective in disinfecting countertop surfaces or areas that come into frequent contact with bodily fluids or germs.
Did we already mention how amazing spearmint is for its digestive properties? It is a natural carminative. When diluted in a carrier oil, and applied to the abdomen, spearmint can help relieve a queasy stomach and bloating. It also helps with flatulence including indigestion, cramps, vomiting.
Did you know spearmint essential oil has been used for centuries as a tonic, scent and even in oral hygiene! Spearmint has been used internally for centuries for its digestive benefits. Add a drop or two to make salad dressings, marinate meat, or in desserts for flavouring and of course, promote digestion. For the occasional tummy issues, add a drop to your cup of tea or water to feel better instantly!
So if you find peppermint too strong, then you always have spearmint to lean to!
SPEARMINT OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
1 drop spearmint oil
3 drops himalayan lavender oil
3 drops lemon oil
Patch test is highly recommended as it can cause skin sensitivity. Always dilute with a carrier oil when using topically.Pregnant women should refrain from using Spearmint essential oil as the emmenagogue properties may cause miscarriage.Although Ollie's spearmint essential oil is edible, I urge you to consume it sparingly! Remember, it takes kilos of leaves to make each bottle of spearmint oil, so each drop is highly concentrated.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.