Ollie's Natural Mosquito Repellent 50ml
Ollie's Mosquito Repellent:
- Made from pure essential oils, natural and chemical free
- Deters bugs and insects
- Safe to use around babies, children and pets
Let’s keep dengue at bay using the power of essential oils! Lemon eucalyptus oil is the main ingredient in our mosquito repellent spray. It is extracted by steam distilling twigs and leaves of the lemon-scented gum tree, and is very effective for repelling insects.
Ollie’s Mosquito Repellent Spray is an effective blend of 10 essential oils that is safe for use for both adults and children.DIRECTIONS: Shake before use. Apply liberally and evenly on skin.
Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil (corymbia citriodora), Cedarwood Essential Oil (cedrus deodara), Peppermint Essential Oil (mentha piperita), Spearmint Essential Oil (mentha spicata), Lemongrass Essential Oil (cymbopogon flexuosus), Citronella Essential Oil (cymbopogon nardus), Lavender Essential Oil (lavendula angustifolia), Tea Tree Essential Oil (melaleuca alternifolia), Rosemary Essential Oil (rosemarinus officinalis), Sweet Orange Essential Oil (citrus sinensis), Ethyl Alcohol, Distilled Water
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.