Ollie Queensland Buddhawood Essential Oil 30ml
Buddhawood Essential Oil is a rare, cherished oil that is steam distilled from a native Australian small tree/shrub and is sometimes referred to as false sandalwood or Australian Desert Rosewood.
Buddha Wood has a deep, woody aroma. It is widely used in meditative practices and to bring focus and clarity.
Due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, it is good for relieving pain from sore muscles. This essential oil is also helpful for those suffering from rheumatism or arthritis since it helps to ease pain and inflammation in the joints.
The oil is steam distilled from the heartwood and bark, with a scent that has been called rich, rugged, calming, woody, smoky, resinous, and complex. It also has a lighter side which works well in perfumes without overpowering other notes.
The most common use for Buddha wood essential oil is as an aid in meditation. You can diffuse buddhawood oil during your meditation practice or to promote a restful and relaxed environment. It is also used in sacred ceremonies to purify the surroundings and remove negative energy. With its ability to calm the mind and clear it of negativity, it also help to improve sleep quality and reduce stress.Diffuse some oil close to bed time to help promote restful sleep or just add a few drops to to your massage oils.
QUEENSLAND BUDDHAWOOD OIL DIFFUSER BLEND:
2 drops queensland budddhawood essential oil
2 drops mysore sandalwood essential oil
3 drops himalayan lavender essential oil
Always dilute before applying topically as it may be an irritant. Conduct a patch test to check for skin sensitivity.
Traditionally, indigenous people have been documented using this cherished plant for its antibacterial properties and remedycuts and sores.
Other uses of the Buddha Wood treeinclude wild-harvesting it to replace Sandalwood, although both Sandalwood and Buddha wood have distinctive aromas.
The oils' rare properties only came to surface around 1925 when an Australian chemist and Australian essential oil pioneer first tested the oil. Afterwhich, it was recommended as a perfume fixative.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.