Ollie Ollie Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil 30ml
Ollie Ceylon Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is 100% pure and natural. As the name suggests, Ceylon cinnamon or true cinnamon, as it is popularly known, originates from Sri Lanka.
Dried inner bark of this tree is steam distilled or water distilled to produce oil. Unlike its more commonly available cousin Cassia, this species is contains very little naturally occurring coumarin. Cinnamon bark oil is considered to be of the strongest natural antibacterial agents and it also has strong anti-clotting properties. It is also used as a stimulant and astringent.
This oils is widely used for its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties to help with coughs, colds, constipation and also control diabetes.
It is also often used in toothpastes to fight bad breath, or in topical applications to relieve skin infections, minor wounds, relieve stress, and also protect against insects.
You could dab a few drops on a piece of cloth to inhale from it. Or you could add some in your bath. This oil can also be used as a flavouring agent in your cooking, to impart a fragrant spicy, cinnamon flavour.
Recommended Diffuser Recipe:
- 2 drops of Ceylon cinnamon bark oil
- 2 drops of clove bud oil
- 2 drops of ginger oil
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.