Ollie Egyptian Geranium Essential Oil 10ml
Ollie’s Egyptian Geranium Essential Oil is produced by steam distilling the leaves and flowers. It is steam-distilled from the leaves of the geranium plant. Our oil comes from Egypt, where the botanicals are grown by the river Nile.
It is widely used in the perfume and cosmetic industry for its unique floral, herbaceous scent and as a beautifying agent. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties which helps in various skin related ailments and works well on the hair too!
It is also well-known natural beneficial effects on women's reproductive health.
Best of all, geranium also helps alleviate stress and depressive moods and provides a calming effect, which is great for one’s mental well being.
With various beautifying purposes, geranium essential oil promotes healthy, glowing skin and hair, while providing a sweet, floral aroma. You can add a drop to your moisturiser or face wash to get that skin-smoothing effect or add a few drops to your shampoo/conditioner to give your hair and scalp a healthy glow. Or add a few drops of this oil to your aromatherapy steam facial to give your skin some love.
Feeling stressed or anxious or just something to calm down after a hectic day- diffusing Ollie’s geranium oil might just be the answer you’re looking for. Studies also indicate diffusing this oil helps women with PMS.
Oh! Did you know geranium oil also naturally repels insects? Add a few drops to a carrier oil of your choice and apply to exposed areas.
Geranium oil is used widely in massage applications. You can create your own by adding a few drops to a carrier oil of your choice, and use it in your massages to provide a calming and restful effect, you also end up smelling wonderful! Its a win-win.
Painful periods? Apply some diluted geranium oil around the belly area to get some relief the natural way.
Some Ollie-lovers find pure geranium oil too floral and strong, so I recommend balancing it out with other oils. Scroll down for my favourite recipe!
GERANIUM OIL DIFFUSER BLEND
3 drops egyptian geranium oil
3 drops himalayan lavender oil
2 drops sweet orange oil
Like any essential oil, geranium essential oil should always be diluted with a carrier oil, else it could result in skin irritation and burns.
It is best to stay away from this oil during the first trimester of pregnancy.
Also, people who suffer from migraines should use it sparingly.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.