Now Foods, Ginger Root Extract, 250 mg, 90 Veg Capsules
- Herbal Supplement
- Helps Coat and Soothe GI Tract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Family Owned Since 1968
- GMP Quality Assured
-Slippery Elm, also known as Red Elm, Moose Elm or Indian Elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years. It was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food. Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissue of the GI tract.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.