We aim to inspire you with conscious fashion choices. So we have created Earth Edit, a selection of products and brands presenting ethical or environmental benefits.
Products tagged under Sustainable materials are made of raw materials with lower environmental impacts than conventional alternatives.
Fashion items incorporate:
- Recycled fibers such as recycled polyester, nylon, polyamide, lycra, elastane, wool (> 75%) or recycled cotton (> 40%)
- Natural fibers such as Tencel™, Lyocell, linen, hemp, or jute (> 75%)
- Organic certified cotton (> 75%)
- FSC certified materials (> 75%)
- Responsible Wool Standard certified wool (> 75%)
- Leather Working Group certified leather
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Renewed or upcycled materials
Beauty products are:
- Organic certified
- Made of natural or biodegradable ingredients (> 75%)
- Enjoy the flexibility of our 30-day free returns policy (7 days for Pre-Loved items)! Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- For more details, please visit our FAQs here! Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here.
Delivery information for
Delivery by:2nd to 4th March
Free shipping when you order above S$ 50.00 for items sold by ZALORA
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Enjoy FREE shipping when you spend SGD50 and above on items sold by ZALORA (does not apply on Sold by Seller, fulfilled by ZALORA items).
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.