Morrocco Method Scalp Massager & Invigorator
- Stimulates blood and air flow to the scalp and oil glands to help balance sebaceous glands.
- Massages away excess dandruff and flakes.
- Improves scalp circulation through daily massages.
- Relaxes scalp & feels great running through your hair without risk of damaging strands.
What is the Scalp Massager?
4-1/2 inches in diameter the Scalp Massager is ideal for stimulating blood and air flow to the scalp and oil glands to try and help your sebaceous glands balance. Our scalp massager is made from all natural rubber.
ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR HEALTHIER HAIR
The Morrocco Method Scalp Massager, made from 100% natural soft rubber, stimulates and massages the scalp without risk of irritation. Daily massages increase the blood flow to the scalp and invigorate the hair follicles. The soft rubber bristles feel great on sensitive scalps and help brush away flakes and dandruff.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Material||100% Natural Rubber|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.