- Adds body and shine to the hair
- Creates cooler toned browns when mixed with henna
- Prevents indigo from fading
- Enhances dye uptake for those problematic roots
- Darkens henna colors
- Prevents the relaxing of curls and waves that can be caused by henna
- Keeps the hair from turning brassy when used with the Light Blonde Henna
Amla Powder is an Ayurvedic herb made from the Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis) which is high in antioxidants. It can boost your henna hair color. When added to the mix, it can darken henna and prevent indigo from fading. Amla also can help enhance the dye uptake for problematic roots. You can apply a full treatment of amla to boost your hair's volume and help bring back waves/curls.
Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder
- Delivery above $50* Free
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by The Natural & Organic Co. and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.