Downtown Crossbody Bag - Black
As well as coming with great functions and using environmental-friendly fabric.
Moral has put a little extra into this bag. Are you a “Tie-Dye fan”? We are! We chose to use a crossbody strap with “Tie-Dye” printing. How cool is it?
- 5 Pockets in total. Including a main compartment, front pocket with water-proof zip, zip pocket at the back, RFID pocket is main compartment, pocket at front for phone other personal belongings.
- Removable “Born on the Fringe” Tag
- Adjustable strap
- Black Onyx: Dark Green “Tie-Dye” Strap
- Sleet: Grey “Tie-Dye” Strap
- Durable and resistant recycled fabric (rPET)
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here