Mediheal Hair Sheep Steam Pack Box (5 Sheets)
S$ 39.00 S$ 24.90
-- Protein Care
-- One Step Care
-- With Goat Milk Extract
-- 5 Hair Sheep Masks
This is hair pack for damaged hair by perm and coloring. It helps you to have silky hair just like a cared at hair salon by specialist. Easy to use, long-lasting fragrance, professional hair care but also be able to enjoy at home!
Aroma steam collagen deep repair hair mask good for different hair types, including weak / burn / tie / fork / dyeing damaged / sunburn damaged hair.
[How to use]
1. After Sampoo gently dry hair and and gather all hair up, then apply hair pack (On wet hair)
2. Remove paper back of sticker, and fix it located front of your face
3. Lightly massage and wait for 10-15 minutes and wash off
4. After washing & dry your hair, it will be silky and perfumed
TIP : Recommended to use 5-6 times a month.How to use:
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Colour||Hair Sheep Steam Pack|
|Care label||Store in cool and dry place|
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.