J-Tam Eye Cream
An elasticity eye-cream that rejuvenates the skin protection effect of extract of Camellia Japonica Flower that boasts strong vital power vitalizes damaged and fatigued skin while 24K gold and Swiftlet Nest and other active ingredients deliver nourishment and illumination to the skin. Boasting soft application and speedy absorption, it helps enhance wrinkles.
*RED SNOW: Active ingredient of Camellia Japonica Flower Extract that helps purify the skin, protective composition. (Patent No. 10-1560526)
How to Use
Take proper amount of the product (1-2 times of pumping/ 0.1~0.2ml) with fingers and divide eye rim skin like pointing.
Pat lightly with middle finger and ring finger until it is absorbed.
You may have brightening effect when applying same method to eye rim skin as well as easily wrinkled mouth areas (nasolabial line).
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by Jofiel Art Pte Ltd and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.