Haru, Henry, Kaiser Upcycling Project N/S Belt Bag in Visetos
Celebrated as the King of the MCM Park, the classically courageous feline undergoes a period of soul-searching in which its playfully shy alter-ego — nicknamed Henry the Timid Lion — is discovered hidden deep inside. This ironic identity is hand-painted by in-house artisans atop this mini belt bag in Visetos and nappa leather. A convertible companion for the global nomad, the accessory can be worn across the body with the webbing strap or around the waist with the accompanying leather belt.
72 cm to 127 cm strap length
Detachable, adjustable herringbone webbing strap
Removable, adjustable leather belt with key ring
Hand-painted Henry the Timid Lion graphic motif
24k gold-plated metal hardware
Cotton twill lining
This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
MCM products are meticulously constructed to endure for years to come, but occasionally the adventurous lives of our customers can take a toll. We recommend that you store your products in the protective cloth dust bags that we provide in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or bright lights. Take care to avoid your leather products getting wet or stained. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint free, light-colored, absorbent cloth. Never use soap or solvent. Please avoid scratching or rubbing your products against abrasive surfaces. Over time, our delicate leather products will acquire a beautiful patina with the proper care. For any enquiries about your product, please do not hesitate to contact any MCM store or customer service team.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
72 cm to 127 cm strap length
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Luxury category items: you must include an unboxing video prior to your return. Click here to find out how.
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
Only for returnable Lifestyle category, Fine Jewellery, and Electronic Accessory items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- For more details, please visit our FAQs here! Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here