Luxie Dreamcatcher Brush Set
- Luxie Tapered Face Brush 520: Use this fluffy, soft brush to apply powder bronzer around your face for a sunkissed glow
- Luxie Foundation Face Makeup Brush 510: Use this dense, flat brush to apply liquid or cream foundation streak-free for a flawless base makeup look.
- Luxie Large Angled Face Brush 504: Use this angled brush to apply your favorite powder or cream blush, bronzer, or contour products to your cheeks or the hollows of your face to define and accentuate your best features.
- Luxie Large Powder Face Brush 502: Use this soft, fluffy brush to set your face with your favorite loose and pressed powders for an airbrushed finish, or use with your favorite blush or bronzer for a soft, diffused look.
- Luxie Tapered Highlight Brush 522: Use this smaller, tapered brush to apply powder highlighting products to the tops of your cheekbones, bridge of your nose, above the brow, and cupid’s bow, for a perfectly glowing complexion
- Luxie Duo Fiber Stippling Face Brush 508: Use this soft, medium-density brush to build sheer to medium coverage with liquid foundation or create soft, diffused blush and bronzer looks.
- Luxie Eye Shading Brush 213: Use this dense brush to apply your favorite cream, liquid, or powder eyeshadows
- Luxie Eye Liner Eye Brush 219: Use this firm, but flexible and thin brush to precisely line your eyes with cream or liquid products
- Luxie Small Tapered Blending Brush 231: Use this small brush to create depth and definition in the crease and outer corners while blending out harsh lines
- Luxie Pencil Eye Brush 217: Use this pointed-tip brush to smudge out cream or powder eyeshadows along the top and bottom lash lines for a gorgeous, smokey look
- Luxie Small Concealer Brush 211: Use this small brush (even smaller than our 528 brush) for the most precise application of concealer under your eyes or over blemishes and imperfections around your face
- Luxie Brow and Lash Spoolie Brush 201: Use this firm brush to shape and groom brows before makeup application, and to brush out excess powder, pencil, or pomade. This can also be used to remove excess mascara and unclump lashes.
- Luxie Tapered Blending Brush 205: Use this fluffy blending brush with powder or cream eyeshadow to blend your crease or transition colors around the edges
- Luxie Flat Definer Brush 221: Use this brush to smudge out your bottom and top lash lines with powder or cream products
- Luxie Small Angle Eye Brush 215: Use this firm, dense brush with cream or powder eyeshadow to perfectly line your eye or create the perfect wing. You can also use it to fill in your brows with your favorite powder or pomade.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.