LINGWU Miller Rattan Kelakai 13" Shoulder Bag
Miller handcrafted in rattan, this limited edition is a collaboration with Handep, a social enterprise working to empower Dayak women weavers and craftsmen in Kalimantan, Borneo, through fair trade and sustainable "Forest to Fashion" products. The woven motif is inspired by a native wild edible fern that is part of the Dayak cuisine. This medium version has plenty of room for your essentials.
- 2 x Centre Compartments
- Lined in Ultra-suede
- Comes with dust bag
- Width 13" / 34cm
- Height 10" / 25cm
- Depth 6" / 15cm
- Italian Calf Leather strap length 35½" / 90cm
- Resin handle drop 4" / 10cm
Free30 days Return(7 days for Pre-loved
and Fine Jewellery items)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.