Lierac Rosilogie Persistent Redness Neutralizing Double Concentrate
S$ 78.00 S$ 62.00
This care is composed of a day and night formula:
Day specific: Defensive shield action.
- Protective shield.
- Blocks the external aggressions by avoiding the incrustation of polluting fine particules.
- Pre and probiotics.
- Reinforce the natural defenses.
Specific night: Restructuring treatment action.
- Pro-lipid restructuring.
- Fortifies the skin by restoring the barrier function to make it more resistant to redness.
- Soothing / soothing Enoxolone.
- Fight against chronic nocturnal inflammation.
This care leaves a musky floral scent, composed of jasmine, gardenia and musk. It reinforces the feeling of soothing on the skin and well-being.
From the first day of application, your skin is soothed, the effects extend all day. From 7 days, the skin is less reactive. After 1 month of application, the rednesses installed with apparent vessels are corrected, the skin is restructured.
Day concentrate: Apply in the morning on the face, under your usual care.
Concentrate Night: Apply at night on the face, under your usual care.
2 pressures per use are sufficient.
Indication: To correct persistent redness.
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Return restrictions apply||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges.
For any product concerns or issues, please reach out to our Customer Service team
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.