Clear C Peeling Mask
Designed as a mask-type exfoliator, the LANEIGE Clear C Peeling Mask contains soft, natural strawberry seeds and very soft konjac for a gentle exfoliation experience. Delicately apply a thick layer and massage on the product to remove thick clumps of dead skin cells. Washing off the product, you will reveal supple and dewy skin. For enhanced results, use the LANEIGE Clear C Peeling Mask as special care, two to three times a week.
Wash-off mask gently removes dead skin cells and for a smoother and moisturized skin. When skin needs exfoliating,Texture care pink serum for smoother and moisturized skin
1. Mask with strawberry seed for soft and smooth skin textureStrawberry seeds and soft jelly-like konjac granules provide a massage effect and effectively remove dead skin cells after washing.
2. Wash-off moisturizing peeling mask leaves a moist finish without drying the skinAfter cleansing, massage skin with Clear-C Peeling Mask and wash off with water for a smoother and moisturized skin instantly.
3. Natural AHA fruit acid for a gentle massageNatural AHA fruit acid helps to remove thick dead skin cells and condition healthy keratin on the outermost layer of the skin.
- Super Berry Extract - As the key ingredient in the Clear C line, the Super Berry Extract consists of acerola and acai berry extracts, stabilised with LANEIGE exclusive silicium capturing technology. The combination gives a three-fold antioxidative effect compared to regular vitamin C, producing a clearer glow to the skin.
- Imbued with Patented Silicium Capturing Technology™ - Recognising that vitamin C and antioxidants are, in themselves, unstable compounds, Clear C line uses Silicium Capturing Technology TM to stabilise the active ingredients. Rich in colloidal silica particles, the water particles contain charged surfaces that absorb minerals and hydrogen negative ions to better preserve the antioxidative function of the fruit extracts.
How does LANEIGE Clear-C Peeling take care of dead skin cells?
LANEIGE Clear-C Peeling offers mild yet effective care for smoother skin texture and clearer skin with the ingredient of plant-derived malic acid AHA. Clear-C serum and mask contain natural AHA fruit acid (derived from sugar maple, sugarcane, orange, lemon, and billberry) to remove flaky dead skin cells and condition healthy keratin on the outermost layer of the skin. LANEIGE Clear-C Peeling Mask contains natural Strawberry Seeds and konjac granules. Strawberry seeds gently massage to remove the thick dead skin cells for a smooth, supple and dewy skin.
How To Use?
STEP 1 - After washing the face, apply on dry face. Use 2-3 times a week.STEP 2 - Gently massage skin, starting from areas with thick dead skin cells and work outwards in a circular motion.STEP 3 - After the massage, wash off with water.STEP 4 - Complete the regimen with regular skincare.
- Delivery above $40* Free
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by Laneige and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.