Label M Brightening Blonde Shampoo 300ml
- label.m Brightening Blonde Shampoo gradually lightens and brightens while gently cleansing and nourishing hair to prevent dryness, tangling and breakage.
- Contains natural extracts including White Pineapple, Mamaki Tea, and Lemon which activate the lightening process, enhance shine and freshen the scalp, without damaging or drying out hair.
- Tone: Instant Brightening for sun-kissed blonde hair. Prevents brassy tones for glistening blonde highlights.
- Care: Nurturing Care for blonde hair, infuses moisture and nourishes to prevent dryness, tangling and breakage.
- Protect: Longer Lasting Colour enhances and extends the life of your colour from first use!
- Protects hair from heat styling, frizz, and humidity and UV rays.
- Perfect choice for all shades of blonde, natural and chemically treated.
- Delivery above $40* Free
- Cash On Delivery Yes
This item is sold by PUDDING HEAD and fulfilled by our delivery providers.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $40 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $40 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.