La Biosthetique Lotion Ergines A 100ml
Increased sebum production on the scalp: oily hair that hangs down flat and lifeless. Not a sexy look. Lotion Ergines A lastingly declares war on surplus sebum production.Valuable active extracts of horse chestnut and liquorice root extract, Vitamin B, panthenol, yeast and essential amino acids form a highly effective active ingredient cocktail which reduces unpleasant skin irritations and regenerates the skin in a flash.
The lotion for oily scalps blocks the stimuli of the sebaceous glands, the oil production and stops the hair from turning oily again.Complexe Normalisant developed by La Biosthetique noticeably reduces the scalp's oiliness. Restores the healthy balance of the scalp's hydrolipid film that is important for keeping the hair healthy. The scalp environment is lastingly normalised and the hair remains loose and wonderfully fresh for longer. The pleasantly fresh scent accompanies you throughout the day!
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-returnable item||This item is not valid for returns, refunds and exchanges|
- Do note that due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- For the list of non-returnable items, please see the list here!
- Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
- This item is sold and fulfilled directly by merchant
- *Shipping Fee of $4.90 is applicable on all marketplace orders under $50 for each Merchant.
- *Items sold and fulfilled by other merchants do not contribute to the FREE SHIPPING basket threshold.
- In order to qualify for FREE SHIPPING for items sold by ZALORA, you must have all items sold and fulfilled by ZALORA to be above $50 in your basket.
- Estimated delivery time is 2 - 5 working days
- 7-Eleven and POPStation options are not available for this item. For more information, please contact Customer Service at +65 3157 5555 between 9am - 6pm daily, or email here.