CELÈSTA Moissanite Diamond - Mon Celina Ring (925 Silver with 18K White Gold Plating) by Her Jewellery
S$ 319.90 S$ 183.95
MATERIAL OF RING
Introducing the Celèsta Moissanite Series
925 Sterling silver with 18K White Gold Plated
Made with Moissanite & Zircons
Diameter of Moissanite 1.0CT, 6.5mm : 1pc
Diameter of Zircons 0.8mm : 92pcs
Ring size :-
- Suitable for finger 16.0mm (US5) - 18.0mm (US8)
Celebrate fabulous, everlasting feelings of wondrous love with our exquisite Celèsta Moissanite series, our beauteous, shimmering Moissanite gemstones are laboratory-created with minimal damage done to the environment, perfectly synthesized to produce what is now one of the world’s most scintillating gemstones. Elegant and classy, Moissanite complements everything else you're wearing, accentuating the look that you are going for, and will mesmerise everyone who casts their eyes upon your magnificence.Moissanite is less expensive per carat compared to many other gemstones, and rates an extraordinary 9.25 on the Mohs scale of hardness, and is therefore suitable for everyday wear. Moissanite gemstones are second in hardness only to diamonds on the Mohs scale, making them bewilderingly harder than any other gemstone out there. Unless you have a trained eye, Moissanite can pass off as diamonds if that's the look and feel you're going for; our divine gemstones will still look as magnificent, spectacular and luxurious 50 years from now as they do now. Utilising groundbreaking technology and crafted with painstaking precision, each exquisite Celèsta Moissanite gemstone is cut to perfection with excellent craftsmanship and quality that you truly deserve.Moissanite's breathtaking brilliant optical properties are a true testament to its worth in beauty and splendour, and yet it comes at a fraction of the price of diamonds. Sometimes you want that extra money on hand so you can spend it on other aspects of your life like building a home and/or family, renovation, etc. Choosing this diamond alternative allows you to do just that and more. Benefits of Moissanite:
Eco-friendly - Moissanite is created in the laboratory with minimal impact (mining free) to the environment.
Cost - Moissanite cost less per carat as compared to many other gemstones.
Durability - Moissanite rates 9.25 on the Mohs Scale of Hardness, compared to Cubic Crystals with a 8 rating on the Mohs scale, so it is suitable for everyday wear. Moissanite vs. Diamond
Moissanite is an awe-inspiring gemstone that resembles a diamond in nearly every sense of the word. In a simple traditional thermal probe, Moissanite has been shown to be indistinguishable from the prodigious Diamond. To the naked eye, it sparkles just as brilliantly as its expensive natural counterpart, the diamond.Certification by GRA
Each Mossanite Gemstone that you purchase from us will come with a Certificate of authenticity from Global Gemological Research Academy (GRA), an independent jewel institute that specialises in identifying gemstones and jewels, and provide reliable and accurate gemstone and jewels testing services. Each gemstone has its own certified control number intricately engraved onto itself as proof of authenticity, which coincides with the certificate of authenticity. Why buy from Her Jewellery?
1) Hypoallergenic (gentle to skin as it is 925 Sterling silver with 18K White Gold Plated)
2) Embellished with Moissanite gemstones
3) Includes GRA Certificate of Authenticity (with unique code to verify authenticity)4) Includes custom made jewel box
5) Trusted Seller; GST registered company; Headquarter based in Singapore
6) 30 days carry in warranty against manufacturing defects from date of shipping* 3D Image is for Illustration purpose only.
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.