Double Layer Chain Moon Crescent Pendant 925 Silver Necklace JW AR-D7037
S$ 62.00 S$ 52.00
-(Routine care)Silver ornaments need us to take care of them regularly. When they are not so bright, we should take measures. At this time, we can take the following two methods:1. Use silver cloth to wipe silver ornaments repeatedly. Never touch water, because there are polish and detergent on the silver cloth.2. use a small toothbrush to dip in a small amount of fluoride free toothpaste, dip a little bit of water, brush the foam on the silver, and rinse with water.
-(Special treatment)We will find that when silver ornaments are seriously oxidized, the effect of the above two methods is not good. At this time, we can use silver washing water to deal with it. Although the effect of silver washing water is very obvious, attention should be paid to the use method1. Soak the seriously oxidized silver ornament in the silver washing water for 3-5 seconds (one time is fine), take it out immediately and wash it with a large amount of water, and then wipe it with a silver cloth2. If the silver ornaments are partially oxidized, it is not recommended to immerse all the silver ornaments in the silver washing water. It is recommended to dip the silver ornaments thoroughly with a small brush. If the silver ornaments are brushed in the oxidized place, they will take effect immediately. As a result, they should be rinsed with a large amount of water immediately, and the residual water on the silver ornaments should be absorbed with toilet paper, and finally wiped with a silver cloth
-(Important note)1. Although the imported silver washing water is said to be "harmless to silver", it is a chemical agent after all. It is not recommended to use it unless necessary. Early care is much better than washing silver water after serious oxidation. Try to keep the silver ornaments dry. It's better to take them off when bathing and sleeping, and put them in sealed bags to keep them away from the air.2. Gold Plated Silver parts should be used with caution! Do not use for old silver ornaments or vintage silver accessories !3. If the silver washing water gets on the clothes, it will damage the clothes. Please operate carefully
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||-Avoid wearing when bathing and sulphur hot spring-Avoid contacting with sea water-Avoid cutting, touching cosmetics, -Avoid wearing when sleeping and sporting-Sealed storage|
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here