G-Shock Digital Surfing Watching (GBX-100-1D)
These new models are the latest additions to the G-LIDE lineup of G-SHOCK sports watches, which are a favorite choice among the world's top surfers.
These new models come with the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
The wide face and a high-definition MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD improves display readability of standard functions like Tide Graph, Moon Data, high tide and low tide times, and sunrise and sunset times. This provides important information about current conditions at a glance, which, in combination with a collection of training measurement functions (distance, speed, pace, lap, pitch), provides plenty of support for surfers who meet new challenges around the globe.
In addition to powerful functions, these new models also incorporate advances in design, structure, and materials. The bezels of these models are made of resin and metal to allow them to withstand the impact of underwater rocks better. The surface of the bezel has a stainless steel cover with a hairline and honed finish that creates a look of elegant toughness. A resin guard structure that protects against impact from any direction combines with a button guard at 6 o'clock, which delivers outstanding G-SHOCK protection.
The end of the soft urethane band at 6 o'clock has slits to allow the draining of water and sweat for improved comfort.
Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
200-meter water resistance
LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
Mobile link (Automatic connection, wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
User profile creation
Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Displayed information is intended for reference only.
Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
4 daily alarms with snooze
Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
Button operation tone on/off
Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
Size of case / Total weight
Size of case : 50.9×46×14.7mm
Total weight : 66g
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here