CASIO G-SHOCK MTG-B1000BD-1A
S$ 3,269.00 S$ 1,553.00
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Layered Composite Band
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Spherical Glass
- Black IP
- Black ion plated case
- Black ion plated band
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Material||Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel|
- Size of case : 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Total weight : 182g
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here