CASIO G-SHOCK 40TH ANNIVERSARY FLARE RED Limited Edition MTG-B3000FR-1A
S$ 4,967.00 S$ 2,236.00
Inspired by the intense power of the solar flare, the MTG-B3000 and GWG-2000 both radiate G-SHOCK brand black and red, delivering the best new technologies from Casio.
A multicolor carbon-insert bezel, crafted of layers of carbon and glass fiber sheets containing phosphorescent particles, evokes the massive explosive power of the sun’s surface, yielding a timepiece that radiates with glow-in-the-dark beauty. Individually and uniquely patterned bezel components — no two alike — result in truly one-of-a-kind lightweight watches of rugged strength.
Take it even higher with the GWG-2000 bezel components, made of forged carbon fiber with phosphorescent particles to match the bezel with solar flare patterns that glow in the dark.
Both models feature a solar flare pattern printed on the dial, as well as an Eric Haze-designed logo commemorating the 40th anniversary of G-SHOCK engraved on the case back and four stars for 40 engraved on the band loop.
These meticulously beautiful, uniquely impactful timepieces are just right for kicking off the G-SHOCK 40th anniversary celebration.
- Case size (L× W× H)
- 51.9 × 50.9 × 13.2 mm
- 115 g
- Case and bezel material
- Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Carbon Core Guard structure
- Water resistance
- 200-meter water resistance
- Power supply and battery life
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Smartphone Link feature
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- CASIO WATCHES
- App connectivity feature
- Auto time adjustment
- Easy watch setting
- Approximately 300 world time cities
- Time & place
- Watch status display
- Self check
- Phone finder
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Screw Lock Crown
- Surface treatment
- Pink gold ion plated bezel
- Compatible band size
- 145 to 215 mm
- World time
- Dual time
- 27 time zones, Home city time swapping, auto summer time (DST) switching
- 1-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-second increments)
- Alarm/hourly time signal
- Daily alarm
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Light color
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Hand home position correction feature
- The auto hand home position correction
- Energy saving feature
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Battery display/alert
- Battery level indicator
- Run time
- Approx. battery operating time:
- 5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
- 18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Other features
- Regular timekeeping:
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 5 seconds), second), 3 dials (dual time hour and minute, dual time 24 hour, day)
- Time adjustment details
- Time calibration signal reception
- Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
- *5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
- Manual receive
- The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
- Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
- Frequency: 77.5 kHz
- Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
- Frequency: 60.0 kHz
- Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
- Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
- Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
- Frequency: 68.5 kHz
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Material||Case / bezel material: Carbon / Stainless steel|
Case size (L× W× H)51.9 × 50.9 × 12.1 mmWeight115 g
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Due to final clearance, hygiene concerns or supplier requests, certain items are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. Click here to learn more.
Only for returnable Lifestyle category, Fine Jewellery, and Electronic Accessory items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- For more details, please visit our FAQs here! Should you have any questions regarding this product, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Service Team here
- Due to supplier's request for this item, please note that the available payment methods are currently pre-paid options such as via credit card and Paypal.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here