M3600 - Twin Tipped Fred Perry Shirt - (Grey Marl)
S$ 139.00 S$ 97.30
Cotton piqué / Regular fit / Slightly slimmer proportions than the original M12 / Twin tipped collar and cuffs / Two button placket
Our twin tipped piqué shirt was the first to carry our legendary tipping in the 5-4-4 ratio, and it remains at the core of everything we do. An interpretation of our original Twin Tipped Fred Perry Shirt, the M3600 has a more contemporary fit. It comes with a history, and each new generation adds to its legacy. Always different, always the same.
Free30 days Return(7 days for Pre-loved
and Fine Jewellery items)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
|International||UK/US Chest (Inches)||UK/US Collar (Inches)|
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Non-sale item||Vouchers and discounts cannot be applied to this item.|
Model's height: 182cmSize of model's garment M
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our friendly Customer Experience Team here.
Ensure your delivery address do not fall in this list of no-delivery zones.
Your order will arrive between Monday - Friday.
For more information, check out our FAQ on deliveries.