Fjällräven Totepack No. 1 Deep Forest
Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Made in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Long handles for carry on shoulder and short handles for hand carry.
- Can be converted to carry as backpack.
- Zippered pocket on front.
- Double layers on bottom.
Free30 days Return(7 days for Pre-loved
and Fine Jewellery items)
- Cash On Delivery Yes
Have A Question?
We're here to help!Check out our FAQ here
|Care label||Additional care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water, use a leather balm on leather details regularly|
|Material||G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton|
- Height: 39 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 11 cm
- Volume: 14 l
- Weight: 550 g
Enjoy the flexibility of our free returns policy!
- Pre-loved & fine jewellery category items: within 7 days from the date of delivery
- Lifestyle category items: within 15 days from the date of delivery
- All other category items: within 30 days from the date of delivery
- Only for returnable Lifestyle category and Fine Jewellery items, returns are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging, unopened, unused, and with seals and tags intact.
Simply pack the item, with its original packaging and tags, into the ZALORA delivery package and drop off the package at any SingPost counter or POPStation, or opt for our return pick up service instead!
- Any additional items delivered with your order (i.e. product tags, dust bags, branded boxes, and/or gift with purchase) must be returned together for the refund to be processed successfully. For items sold by Sellers, please include the item(s) invoice as well.